Now Accepting Vendor Applications for Summer 2021!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the New Buffalo Farmers Market. All Vendors, both returning and new, MUST submit this Application. This application will be reviewed by the New Buffalo Business Association, and, if accepted as a Vendor, you will be forwarded a Market Contract for the Summer 2021 Season.
- February 15 – Vendor Applications Open for New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021
- April 15 – Vendor Early Bird Registration Deadline – Summer 2021
- May 1 – Vendor Late Registration Deadline – Summer 2021
- May 20 – Vendor Booth Payment Due – Summer 2021
- May 27 – Opening Day of the New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021
- May 27 – Vendor Booth Payment Deadline – Summer 2021
- September 2 – Closing Day of the New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021
Vendor Booths are 10′ x 10′ and are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird Vendor Booth Price – $375.00 OR $25.00 per market
- Late Vendor Booth Price – $525.00 OR $35.00 per market
Please Note: If any Farmers Market date(s) are cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, Vendors will be refunded the fee associated with any such Farmers Market date(s) at the end of the season on September 2, 2021.
New Buffalo Farmers Market Vendor Application Form
Please provide as much detail as possible so that we may review your Application as quickly as possible.