Want to become a vendor?
The New Buffalo Farmers Market runs every Thursday from May 26 – September 1 from 4pm – 8pm EST. If you are interested in any week, please check out the Market Schedule to get more information on each market and submit a vendor application.
Here is some basic information you should be aware of when looking to apply to become a vendor at one of our markets:
All of our vendors must be within 65 miles of The City of New Buffalo.
Membership shall be restricted to vendors who are producers, artisans, and prepared food producers, as defined below:
- Producers: any person who sells food or products made from their farm, property or/and greenhouse as a verified business of the State of Michigan/Indiana/Illinois
- Prepared Foods: any person who sells food that is prepared either at their home, place of business or at the Farmers’ Market location.
- Artisans: any person who produces a product through skillful means that may be considered art, craft or hobby.
Local Service Businesses can attend the market, provided they are not selling any products or items.
Community Groups are available to attend the market, provided they are not selling products or items. They must be ‘not for profit’. If they want to sell items in their booth, they will be charged the occasional vendor fees, provided the proposed items for sale do not compete with Market Vendors.
- February 1 – Vendor Applications Open for New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2022
- April 1 – Vendor Early Bird Registration Deadline – Summer 2022
- April 30 – Vendor Late Registration Deadline – Summer 2022
- May 1 – Full Season Vendor Booth Payment Due – Summer 2022
- May 26 – Opening Day of the New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2022
- June 1 – Vendor Booth Payment Due – May/June 2022
- July 1 – Vendor Booth Payment Due – July 2022
- August 1 – Vendor Booth Payment Due – August 2022
- September 1 – Vendor Booth Payment Due – September 2022
- September 1 – Closing Day of the New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2022
- September 8 – Weather Make-Up Day
Vendor Booths are 10′ x 10′ and are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird Vendor Booth Price – $350.00 paid season in full for 1 week discount OR $25.00 per market (4 week minimum per month)
- Late Vendor Booth Price – $490.00 paid season in full for 1 week discount OR $35.00 per market
Please Note: If any Farmers Market date(s) are cancelled by the market manager due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, there will be a ‘Foul Weather Make-Up Day” on September 8. No refunds will be given for cancelled dates/no shows, once selected and paid for by the vendor.
Summer 2022 Market Dates
New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2022 Market Dates are as follows:
June 2, 2022
June 9, 2022
June 16, 2022
June 23, 2022
June 30, 2022
July 7, 2022
July 14, 2022
July 21, 2022
July 28, 2022
August 4, 2022
August 11, 2022
August 18, 2022
August 25, 2022
September 1, 2022 – Closing Day
September 8, 2022 – Weather Make-Up Day
Apply online to become a vendor for the 2022 season today!
Learn more about the Rules and Regulations of the New Buffalo Farmers Market.