Want to become a vendor?
The New Buffalo Farmers Market runs every Thursday from May 27 – September 2 from 4pm – 8pm EST. If you are interested in any week, please check out the Market Schedule to get more information on each market and submit a vendor application.
Here is some basic information you should be aware of when looking to apply to become a vendor at one of our markets:
All of our vendors must be within 65 miles of The City of New Buffalo.
Membership shall be restricted to vendors who are producers, artisans, and prepared food producers, as defined below:
- Producers: any person who sells food or products made from their farm, property or/and greenhouse as a verified business of the State of Michigan/Indiana/Illinois
- Prepared Foods: any person who sells food that is prepared either at their home, place of business or at the Farmers’ Market location.
- Artisans: any person who produces a product through skillful means that may be considered art, craft or hobby.
Local Service Businesses can attend the market, provided they are not selling any products or items.
Community Groups are available to attend the market, provided they are not selling products or items. They must be ‘not for profit’. If they want to sell items in their booth, they will be charged the occasional vendor fees, provided the proposed items for sale do not compete with Market Vendors.
- February 15 – Vendor Applications Open for New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021
- April 15 – Vendor Early Bird Registration Deadline – Summer 2021
- May 1 – Vendor Late Registration Deadline – Summer 2021
- May 20 – Vendor Booth Payment Due – Summer 2021
- May 27 – Opening Day of the New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021
- May 27 – Vendor Booth Payment Deadline – Summer 2021
- September 2 – Closing Day of the New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021
Vendor Booths are 10′ x 10′ and are available at the following rates:
- Early Bird Vendor Booth Price – $375.00 OR $25.00 per market
- Late Vendor Booth Price – $525.00 OR $35.00 per market
Please Note: If any Farmers Market date(s) are cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, Vendors will be refunded the fee associated with any such Farmers Market date(s) at the end of the season on September 2, 2021.
Summer 2021 Market Dates
New Buffalo Farmers Market – Summer 2021 Market Dates are as follows:
Apply online to become a vendor for the 2021 season today!
Learn more about the Rules and Regulations of the New Buffalo Farmers Market.